Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thing 1: Setting up a blog

hmmm..
Well first of all that's me!

 I'm a Library Assistant at the RCSI (Royal College of Surgeons Ireland).  I graduated 
from UCD with an MLIS in 2010 and have been at RCSI since 2008 (full time since December 2011). I'm interested in many aspects of librarianship, especially Information Literacy and working with antiquarian books.

I have a strong interest in CPD and this course seems like a great way to develop skills and learn from others. Of the 23 things I have used or have some expereince of most of them, though i haven't used Prezi before and have heard good things about it. Zotero is something else that interests me and It will be good to refresh myself on podcasting and RSS feeds, after having used them last during my MLIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment